We attach great importance to the protection of your privacy and personal data. We will only use such personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG or GDPR) of 27 April 2016.
2. Company data
You can find our details and contact information on the contact page.
3. What personal data do we process?
We only process the personal data we need and only store it temporarily. If we pass this data on to third parties, we enter into a processing agreement with them in which they guarantee your privacy.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process on this website.
3.1 Contact information
If you fill in a form, we will not save the data you have entered on this website. This data will be sent to our mailbox. This is necessary in order to communicate with you.
4. What other personal data do we process?
4.1 Statistics (Google Analytics)
When you browse our website, we store certain data in Google Analytics such as for example your browser type, operating system, probable place of consultation, time and day of consultation, which pages you visited, etc. These statistics are completely anonymous. We use them to analyse the surfing behaviour of visitors and to optimise the website.
We have entered into a processing agreement with Google and ensure that your data is not shared further.
4.2.1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that your computer stores when you use a website. They map information about your browser type, operating system, geographical location and website visit, among other things.
4.2.2 What cookies do we use on this site?
- _ga, _gat en _gid: analyse your website visit via Google Analytics.
These cookies are anonymous and do not store any personal information about you.
4.2.3 How can you disable cookies?
You can disable or delete cookies, in which case our website may no longer function optimally. Do you still want to adjust the settings for cookies? Here you will find instructions for different browsers:
5. How do we secure your visit and data?
This website is secured on three levels:
- Regular automatic updates close any software leaks and improve the security of this site.
- SSL secures your connection to this site so that your data cannot be intercepted by hackers.
- The firewall filters all traffic to this site and prevents malware and hacking. Compare it with the virus scanner on your PC.
6. What rights do you have?
As a visitor and user, you have rights relating to your personal data. They are and will remain your details.
Would you like to invoke one of those rights? Please send us an email via the contact form. We will process your request within 30 days of you proving your identity.
6.1 Right to information
6.2 Right of access and rectification
You have the right to view all personal data we have processed about you. Any incorrect or incomplete personal data can be changed or deleted.
6.3 Right to restrict processing
You have the right to (temporarily) stop the processing of your personal data under these conditions:
- During the period we need to verify the accuracy of your personal data in the event of a dispute.
- During the period we need to assess the presence of grounds for deletion of your personal data.
- In the event of unlawful data processing, if you request that the processing be restricted instead of your personal data being deleted.
- If we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes and you need them for legal proceedings.
6.4 Right to revoke consent
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for which you previously gave permission.
6.5 Right to oppose automatic decision making
The personal data we collect through this website will not be used for automatic decision making.
6.6 Right to portability of personal data
If you wish to transfer your personal data to another processor, we will be happy to provide it to you in a readable form.
6.7 Right to be forgotten
You have the right to have your personal data deleted under these conditions:
- When your personal information is no longer needed for the purposes for which we originally collected it.
- When we have collected your personal information only on the basis of your consent.
- If you object to the processing and there are no compelling grounds for the processing.
- When your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- When your personal data needs to be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation.
6.8 Right to file a complain
Are you of the opinion that we have unlawfully processed your personal data? Then you have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission.
8. Changing cookie preferences