The City Manager Program is a group of students across Belgium responsible for the advertising of Zerocopy towards students. As City Manager, your job is to make sure that all students from their city know Zerocopy and print their courses for free. You are the frontline of Zerocopy
To achieve this, you will receive a budget in order to:
- Recruit and manage your own flyering team
- Run flyering actions in your city
- Promote Zerocopy in events
- Get in touch with the main actors of the student community
- Activate other way to advertise Zerocopy (ex: students association, social media, …)
- Help grow the Zerocopy community in your city
You will be 100% responsible of the budget management. It also means that you will be fully accountable for reaching objectives that will be set before each semester (new users, cost per new user, …).
The rebels we’re looking for
- You live/study in one of these cities: Antwerp, Bruges, Brussels, Gent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Louvain-la-Neuve, Mechelen, Mons or Namur.
- You are fluent in English and native in the local language (FR or NL).
- You are studying a bachelor or a master.
But above all:
- You have a can-do attitude: you take ownership, work independently and take initiative.
- You have a win-win mindset and want to test your managerial skills
- Open and direct communication is a must!
- You are willing to learn and work well with feedback. As CM, you’ll experience a lot of new things: hiring a team, managing people, analysing costs and revenues, … Learning is part of our culture, and we are looking for people that are eager to learn.
- You want to make a change, have a positive impact in society!
From September 2022 to June 2023.
Start your career!
Zerocopy is an ambitious scale-up where we work hard to exceed our own limitations. Being part of Zerocopy, it’s
- Having a flexible schedule. You choose when you work.
- Being responsible and independent.
- Not your usual student job. As CM, you’ll learn valuable skills that we’ll make this experience worth putting on your CV.
- Being part of a scaling story and having a positive social impact.
Scaling up is all about the right people on the right places! That’s why we put a lot of effort in our recruitment process:
- Round 1: Apply!
- Round 2: A 10min call to check the vibe
- Round 3: A 1-hour interview to get to know you
Tip: just be yourself! If this mission is for you, the process will say so. If it’s not for you, the process will say so too. Trust yourself, trust the process! Good luck!
The salary of our City Managers is 12€ per hour.