You never have to look for a printing location again, from now on, your documents get delivered at your address! For free! And in full color! Available anywhere in Belgium! And you don’t have to be home, your documents will just be put in your mailbox!
More and more Zerocopy students are using it and they are overwhelmingly enthusiastic about it!
You don’t have access yet? Too bad! It’s sooo easy! Just scroll down this page to find out how!
How to get access to free delivery?
Zerocopy Delivery is accessible for everyone, but we do ask you to complete 3 simple steps to unlock it: Fill out your profile. Go printing with Zerocopy at least once. Add a friend through your personal referral link.
1. Complete your profile, so you get 100 credits/week instead of 10 and the ads will match your profile!
2. Try out our free printing service at one of our locations (duh, why else would you sign up)
3. Invite a friend to join Zerocopy through your personal referral link and make sure he or she printed at least once.
This last step seems difficult? Just share your personal referral link on social media or through email, so your friends (not you!!) can also benefit from Zerocopy. People who did share their link got 3 referrals on average! And you only need 1 referral that starts using Zerocopy to unlock Zerocopy Delivery! And on top, you’ll get a lot of extra credits!
Note: many students have tried to make account themselves, using their own referral link. Ha! Nice try! It won’t work though! Just share it on social media, and your friends and Zerocopy will be thankful for it!
How does it work?
1. Upload your documents in PDF format.
2. Select the documents you want to order by hitting the checkboxes. Make sure the total amount of selected pages is between 55 and 120 pages including full page ads.
3. If everything is filled in correctly, continue by clicking on ‘order’.
Check the example below (it’s my marketing course from 2007 and my bachelor thesis of 2008 – yes, I am that old).
4. Add your address in the order section. Make sure you fill everything out correctly to prevent wrong deliveries or other errors.
5. Confirm your address by clicking on ‘Ship to this address’.
6. When you are ready, check the details: are the documents you order the right ones? Is your address 100% correct? Yes? Hit the ‘Deliver’ button!
Check the example below (now you also know where to find us).
7. You will have to confirm the delivery by submitting your password. As of that moment your document will start its journey to you!
You can check the status of your delivery by clicking on the button in the ‘My documents tab’, or go there by clicking here.
PS: We will continuously improve this feature, keep track! Let us know how your first experience was with Zerocopy Delivery on our social media or email@example.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you and have fun using Zerocopy Delivery!