In order to grow our social impact, we want to make sure that all students and companies in Belgium know about us! Therefore, we are looking for promising students to fill in the position of Marketing Intern.
As Marketing Intern, you’ll be in charge of your own project. We have a lot of varied projects within Zerocopy and you will be able to choose the one that motivates you the most. You will work independently with the guidance of the marketing team.
The mission of the Marketing Intern
- Community management
- Create/revise B2B and B2C marketing plans
- Create marketing content: copy and visuals
- Schedule content according to plans
- Monitor marketing activities
- Be the point of contact on our social media
- Analyse the most searched words
- Select the most important words
- Create articles that will bring more traffic to the site
- Establish partnerships with other media (TV, radio, magazine, ...)
- Search for potential partners
- Contact organisations
- Present Zerocopy
- Establish partnerships
- Monitor and analyse the impact of partnerships
- And many other projects!
- Show your ambition :
- Launch your own projects (video, photoshoot, contest, ...)
- Actively seek ways to develop and improve Zerocopy's visibility.
The rebel we’re looking for
- You are fluent in English and native in either French or Dutch.
- You study a bachelor or a master.
- You can work at least once a week in our office in Brussels.
But above all:
- You are a creative mind, eager to learn.
- You have a can-do attitude: you take ownership, work independently and take initiative.
- You are structured and have strong communication skills. Open and direct communication is your bread and butter.
- Copywriting holds no secret.
- You can use Photoshop, Ai, Canva or any equivalent program.
We are looking for interns all year long. The minimum duration of the internship is 2 months.
Start your career!
Zerocopy is an ambitious scale-up where we work hard to exceed our own limitations. Being part of Zerocopy, it’s
- Having a positive impact on society
- Being part of a young and ambitious team.
- Being responsible and independent from the start
- Being in a dynamic environment where there is a lot to do
- A culture based on learning and development
Scaling up is all about the right people on the right places! That’s why we put a lot of effort in our recruitment process:
- Round 1: Apply!
- Round 2: 5min screening call to check the vibe
- Round 3: 1-hour interview/assessment to get to know you
Tip: just be yourself! If this mission is for you, the process will say so. If it’s not for you, the process will say so too. Trust yourself, trust the process! Good luck!