Zerocopy is growing fast and we need to make sure that all students and companies in Belgium know about us! Therefore, we are looking for promising students to fill in the position of Marketing Intern. So, if you want to build on your marketing knowledge and strengthen your CV, this position is for you!
As a Marketing Intern, you’ll be in charge of content creation for the marketing campaigns and the promotional activities of Zerocopy. This position entails both B2C and B2B marketing.
Are you a rebel at heart? Do you want to fight for more affordable education? Is creativity your middle name? Then get in touch!
The mission of a Marketing Intern
Your mission aligns with Zerocopy’s, making education affordable! To achieve this, your task is to strengthen Zerocopy’s brand image and reach on multiple social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.). You will also work closely with the rest of Zerocopy team, which will offer you guidance and train you on how to realize all the following responsibilities:
- Community management
- Create/review the B2B and B2C marketing plans
- Create marketing content: copies and visuals
- Schedule content according to the plans
- Track the marketing activities
- Be the point of contact on our social media
- Show your ambitions
- Create engaging blog articles
- Establish partnerships with other media (TV, radio, magazine, …)
- Launch your own projects (video, photoshoot, contest, …)
- Actively look for ways to grow and improve Zerocopy visibility
The rebel we’re looking for
- Your English is flawless, and you speak French or Dutch
- Copywriting holds no secret
- You can use Photoshop, Ai, Canva or any equivalent program
- You are a creative mind, eager to learn
- You are a Zerocopy lover
What we offer
Zerocopy is an ambitious scale-up with double-digit growth. We’re a place for young entrepreneurial minds. Driven by our passion to make education more affordable, we work hard to exceed our own limitations.
- A vibrant scale-up environment in the heart of Brussels (BeCentral)
- An open-minded culture built around learning and developing yourself and the team
- Being part of the scaling story is not only thrilling, it’s also a boost for your career
- A young and dynamic team
- All the fun! Drinks, dinners, Hercules Trophy, yearly ski trip, BeCentral parties, and so on…