Graphic Designer Intern
Graphic Designer Intern
In order to grow our social impact, we want to make sure that all students and companies in Belgium know about us! Therefore, we are looking for promising students to fill in the position of Graphic Designer Intern.
As Graphic Designer, you’ll be in charge of the creation of digital content for our social media, website and our internal/external communication.
The mission of a Graphic Designer Intern
You will work closely with the Marketing Director and the rest of the team who will offer you guidance on how to realize all the following tasks:
- Creative part
- Create visuals (images, GIF and videos) for our social media: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Create of visuals (images and videos) for our website and emails
- Create ads to attract more students on Zerocopy (social, digital banners, flyers, posters, …)
- Ensure that all designs are stored and archived
- Marketing part
- Development, follow-up and evaluation of digital marketing campaigns
- Take part of the marketing meetings and brainstorming
- Branding part
- Support the definition and implementation of our brand identity
- Create icons, illustrations and other visuals for our branding
The rebel we’re looking for
- You are fluent in English and native in either French or Dutch
- You are a bachelor or a master student in graphic design or similar.
- You can work in our office in Brussels.
But above all:
- You are a creative mind, eager to learn.
- You have a strong knowledge of Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign or other similar programs.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You have a can-do attitude: you take ownership, work independently and take initiative.
- You are structured and have strong communication skills.
We are looking for interns all year long. The minimum period for the internship is 3 months.
Start your career!
Zerocopy is an ambitious scale-up where we work hard to exceed our own limitations. Being part of Zerocopy, it’s
- A vibrant scale-up environment with a young and ambitious team
- Being responsible and independent from the start
- An open-minded culture built around learning and developing
- Being part of a scaling story and having a positive social impact.
- The chance to turn your internship into a student job.
Scaling up is all about the right people on the right places! That’s why we put a lot of effort in our recruitment process:
- Round 1: Apply!
- Round 2: 5min screening call to check the vibe
- Round 3: 1-hour interview to get to know you
Tip: just be yourself! If this mission is for you, the process will say so. If it’s not for you, the process will say so too. Trust yourself, trust the process! Good luck!