Event Coordinator Intern
Event Coordinator Intern
At Zerocopy, we believe that the key to a better future is education. Our mission is to make education affordable, and what’s more affordable than free trainings!
This year, we launched the Zerocopy Academy and already tackled several topics such as entrepreneurship and sales management. The Academy offers multiple trainings to students and entrepreneurs throughout the academic year.
In September 2022, the Academy starts again and we are looking for an organized and eager student to be our Zerocopy Academy Event Coordinator and bring our trainings closer to the student community.
The mission of the Event Coordinator
- Plan the trainings: dates, location, lecturers and topics
- Be the point of contact for lecturers, partners and participants
- Work closely with student associations to make our trainings known
- Create a communication plan (social media, emailing, flyering, …)
- Create content: visuals and copies
- Coordinate the event: planning, logistics, …
- Measure and report performance of events by collecting feedback
The rebel we’re looking for
- You are fluent in English and native in either French or Dutch.
- You study a bachelor or a master.
- You are looking for a 1/2 days internship (no need of internship agreement from school).
- You can work at least once a week in our office in Brussels.
But above all:
- You have a can-do attitude: you take ownership, work independently and take initiative.
- You are structured and have strong communication skills. Open and direct communication is your bread and butter.
- You are willing to learn. You will experience a lot of new things!
- You know how to give and receive feedback, and grow from it.
- You want to make a change, have a positive impact in society!
From September 2022 to June 2023. Can be discussed.
Start your career!
Zerocopy is an ambitious scale-up where we work hard to exceed our own limitations. Being part of Zerocopy, it’s
- Having a flexible schedule. You choose which days you work.
- Being responsible and independent from the start
- Not your usual student job
- You will learn valuable skills that we’ll make this experience worth putting on your CV.
- Being part of a scaling story and having a positive social impact.
- The chance to turn your internship into a student job.
Scaling up is all about the right people on the right places! That’s why we put a lot of effort in our recruitment process:
- Round 1: Apply!
- Round 2: 5min screening call to check the vibe
- Round 3: 1-hour interview to get to know you
Tip: just be yourself! If this mission is for you, the process will say so. If it’s not for you, the process will say so too. Trust yourself, trust the process! Good luck!