You cannot log in with Facebook at the printing points. Set up your password by clicking here.
- Zerocopy enables students to print their courses for free. All they have to do is register on zerocopy.be, upload their courses and go to one of the Zerocopy Print Locations. This free printing service is made possible through advertising in the courses and on our website.
- It's an easy process:
- Register: click on the registration button and make an account.
- Upload: You select the PDF's you would like to print. Click on start upload.
- Go to the nearest Zerocopy printing point. Log in on the Zerocopy computer or printer touchscreen with your username and password. Select the documents you need and hit print!
- Zerocopy printing is for free!
- Today you can print in every big student city in Belgium. The exact locations of our printing points can be find on a map on www.zerocopy.be or if you are logged in you can click here.
- If you can't find a printing point in your city by clicking here, we don't have one yet. We are always open to new suggestions, don't hesitate to send us your suggestion to email@example.com with 'New Printing Location suggestion' in the subject.
- No, you don't need a student card to print. You just have to remember your username and password to log in on a Zerocopy printer.
- You can't print from your USB stick. Upload your documents directly from your computer to our server. When you go to a printing point you only need your username and password.
- No, only black and white.
- No, only recto-verso. If you really want to print on single pages, you’ll have to put a blank sheet between every page.
- No, you can only print A4 pages in black and white.
- The upload limit is around 20MB. If you already uploaded lots of documents, you might want to delete some of the ones you have already printed. This will make sure everything work faster and better.
- You can easily divide a PDF file in 2 or more parts. There are a lot of free online tools to do this. We use PDF24Creator.
- Zerocopy only accepts A4 PDF documents in Portrait stand. So if you want to have more than one slide on your Zerocopy documents, prepare them as such when you save your Powerpoint to PDF. In Powerpoint, choose ‘print as PDF’ and in 'settings' choose 2 (or more) slides per page.
- Zerocopy only accepts A4 PDF documents in Portrait stand. So if your documents are Landscape stand, you’ll have to put them in Portrait stand before uploading them to Zerocopy. If your document is in PDF, use a free online tools to do this. We use PDF24Creator.
- Your password is wrong? Click on 'forgot password'.
- When you registered via FB, you were asked to set-up a password. However, if you didn't do it again, your only chance to set one up is gone! So you'll have to request a new chance via clicking on ‘forgot password’.
- Click on the button 'Get more print credits' and follow the steps to either complete a small survey or add friends via your unique link. If you did all that, you have a lot of credits… every week!
- Check out the credits' page, and see if the number of added friends rose. If it didn't, your friends might have not used your personal link to register, or they didn't confirm their accounts by clicking on the confirmation link in their inbox. If the number did rise, but you still didn't receive credits, then contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Added friends rose, but no extra credits' in the subject line.
- No, every Sunday your credits will be restored to the maximum you are entitled to. You can't save credits for a next week unless you obtained them through one of our bonus codes.
- If you uploaded them more then 4 days ago, they may already have been deleted automatically. If you uploaded them less than 4 days ago, they probably never up-loaded. So make sure you click on 'start up-load'. Before going to the printing point, check if your documents are ready to be printed by clicking on 'my documents'.
- Yes, definitely. We are growing and expanding every day.
What we have to offer:
Or send us your cover letter and CV spontaneously!
- For students:
- Zerocopy City Manager
- Zerocopy flyer team
- For young graduates:
- IT developer
For experienced profiles:
- IT developer